Updates for January 2016
1. LuxManor Real Estate is beginning its fourth year as a brokerage firm. Thank you for your support, referrals and selecting LuxManor for all of your real estate needs.
2. Welcome to Robert Tarzy. After years with a commercial brokerage firm, this Washington DC native has joined LuxManor Real Estate as a Realtor. He is a very hard worker, personable and focused on client satisfaction.
3. LuxManor Real Estate will be moving from the 2nd floor of Bethesda Crossing to the retail level within the building. Our business has grown thanks to your trust in our firm.
4. LuxManor Real Estate has a wonderful partner when it comes to renting homes. DMV Property Management manages a few dozen homes and will be expanding this year as we continue to service our clients’ needs. Feel free to take a look at www.dmvpm.com for more information. This company provides high quality property management at a very low cost for landlords.
5. If you have a rental property in MD built before 1978, please remember to register it or update your registration with Maryland Department of the Environment before the end of the year as needed.
7. Office manager Maaza Giorgis is about to celebrate her one year anniversary with LuxManor Real Estate.
8. DC Bill of Rights is due to DC tenants when they begin a lease as of mid-2015.
Latest posts by Jim Roy (see all)
- New Listing – 403 Ritchie Parkway in Rockville! - March 10, 2017
- Wet Basements, Downspouts and Grading - November 18, 2016
- New Radon Law in Montgomery County, MD – October 2016 - August 19, 2016