Fall in love with LuxManor Real Estate’s newest listing in Bethesda! 8321 Quarry Manor Terrace is a 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath home with over 5,000 square feet of finished living area. This home has an open layout with a dream kitchen, huge master suite, fully-finished lower level, an elevator servicing all three levels, and a deck for entertaining! See the amazing 3D Dollhouse View/visual tour below.
Check out LuxManor Real Estate’s newest listing – a beautiful, custom-built home with 6 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, and 2 half bathrooms, conveniently located near Rockville Town Center, Rockville Metro Station, and more!
Check out amazing 3D virtual tours of two of LuxManor Real Estate’s current listings – 4407 Elm Street in Chevy Chase, MD and 217 Farragut Street NW in Washington, DC! These “dollhouse” views were created by CLH Marketing. Click the links below.
Updates for January 2016
1. LuxManor Real Estate is beginning its fourth year as a brokerage firm. Thank you for your support, referrals and selecting LuxManor for all of your real estate needs.
2. Welcome to Robert Tarzy. After years with a commercial brokerage firm, this Washington DC native has joined LuxManor Real Estate as a Realtor. He is a very hard worker, personable and focused on client satisfaction.
3. LuxManor Real Estate will be moving from the 2nd floor of Bethesda Crossing to the retail level within the building. Our business has grown thanks to your trust in our firm.
4. LuxManor Real Estate has a wonderful partner when it comes to renting homes. DMV Property Management manages a few dozen homes and will be expanding this year as we continue to service our clients’ needs. Feel free to take a look at www.dmvpm.com for more information. This company provides high quality property management at a very low cost for landlords.
5. If you have a rental property in MD built before 1978, please remember to register it or update your registration with Maryland Department of the Environment before the end of the year as needed.
7. Office manager Maaza Giorgis is about to celebrate her one year anniversary with LuxManor Real Estate.
8. DC Bill of Rights is due to DC tenants when they begin a lease as of mid-2015.
Since receiving my broker’s licenses in DC, MD and VA, my team and I have spent several weeks organizing, preparing and setting up our new office and creating our marketing so we’d be 100% fully operational by March 1, 2013. We finished ahead of schedule!